Please read the following carefully to understand the way your personal data is treated. By visiting this website (softlab.adibarbu.ro) you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
What information is collected and processed
The following information about the users are collected and processed:
- Information you give when contact me. No personally (identifiable) information is collected from visitors that browse this website. An exception is on the contact page, where fields like name and email are provided so that I can reply to your message, if necessary. These kind of personal information is sent to my personal email account.
- Information you give when posting a comment. Any data and information posted in the comments system will appear on this site (if are approved by me). It will be shown the message and also the identity of the account used to post the message, for example if you used your Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, etc. account to comment, the user (your identity) will appear next to the message. If you don't want to comment with an identity, you can also comment anonymously. When you write a comment, you must ensure that you don't submit any personal information (email addresss, phone numbers or any other kind of information that you wouldn't want to go public), or if you accidentlly do that, you can contact me to remove or to edit the message at
- Anonymous information collected about you. Anonymous data are recorded on this website, for example the pages you visit, the time you spend on a page on this site, your country/region, the name of your Internet service provider (ISP), your IP address and many others. All these information is only used for statistical purposes, but you, as the individual user, will remain anonymous.
Uses Made of the Information
The information held about you is used in the following ways:
Information you give when contact me are used for:
- improving the SOFTWARE and the content of this website;
- providing you with the information that you request from me.
Information you give when commenting are used for:
- be able to use DISQUS comment system for obtaining feedback about the SOFTWARE quality and performance.
Anonymous Information collected about you are used for:
- managing the site for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improving the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- analyzing the quality and popularity of the software.
Where Your Personal Data is stored
The information that you sent to me by email and the correspondence made this way is stored in my email account, the anonymous information and data collected on this website are stored in my Google Analytics account and the comments are stored in my Disqus account.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect any data you provide to me, or I obtain about you, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this site; any transmission is at your own risk.
This site may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.