What type of information is collected and processed?
The following user information is collected and processed:
- The information you provide when you contact me. No personally identifiable information is gathered from people who visit or browse this website. However, the Contact page obtains information from the name and email fields filled by you so that I can reply to your message.
- The information you provide when you post a comment. Any information shared in the comments system will appear on this website if it is approved by me. It will display the message and the account used to post the message, for example, if you use your Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, etc. account to post a comment, then the user identity will appear right next to the message. If you don't want to reveal your identity while posting a comment, then you can comment anonymously. While writing a comment, you should not submit any personal information (email address, phone number, etc.) that you would not want to share publicly, or if you do this accidentally, then you can contact me to remove or edit the message at .
- Anonymous information obtained about you. Anonymous data is recorded on this website, for example, the pages you visit, time you spend on a particular page, your country/region, Internet Service Provider (ISP) name and IP address, etc. This information is only used for statistical purposes, but you, as an individual user, will remain anonymous.
Uses Made of the Information
The obtained information about you is used in the following ways:
The information you provide while contacting me is used for:
- improving the quality of the SOFTWARE and the website content.
- supplying you the information on your request.
The information you provide while posting a comment is used for:
- enabling the use of the DISQUS comment system to obtain feedback on the SOFTWARE quality and performance.
Anonymous information obtained about you is used for:
- managing the website's internal operations which includes troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey procedures.
- improving the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective form.
- analyzing the quality and popularity of the software.
Where your private information is stored
The information you share with me and communication conducted via email are stored in my email account. My Google Analytics account hold all statistical and anonymous data collected on this website whereas the comments are stored in my Disqus account.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not entirely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your data provided to me or obtained from other sources, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this site; any transmission is at your own risk.
This site may contain links to other external websites. If you use a link, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for these policies. Therefore, it is advised to check their policies before you submit any private information on these websites.